- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
Listen to these shows on demand right now
District Attorney Rules Shooting Justified
Montgomery County District Attorney Risa Ferman has ruled that an Upper Frederick Township man acted in self defense when he shot two men outside his home last December. 42-year-old Angel Gonzalez had the gun. Investigators say he fatally shot 19-year-old Zachary Levin and wounded his stepfather 34-year-old Joshua Levin after the two men attacked him with baseball bats. Gonzalez was living with the estranged wife of the older Levin at the time of the shooting.