- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Robber Gets State Prison Time
A man who admitted robbing a Hatfield Township convenience store is going to prison. 21-year-old Grant Terlecky of Beacon Court in Montgomery Township pleaded guilty to felony robbery in a holdup that took place in May of last year at the 7-11 on North Broad Street in Hatfield Township. A judge has given him 2 1/2 to 5 years in state prison.
He held up the store with a bb gun and got away with $68 in cash, but store surveillance cameras recorded the robbery. The video, in combination with eyewitness descriptions, led to his arrest.