- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
DeGennaro Murder Suspect Charged
One person has been charged in the murder of a popular Bucks County musician. 17-year-old Danasia Bakr of Morrisville is charged as an adult with first degree murder and other offenses in the December 28 shooting death of 56-year-old Danny DeGennaro at his Bristol Township home.
She was allegedly the getaway car driver, and police identified her and placed her at the murder scene through cell phone records. District Attorney David Heckler says they are still seeking three other suspects, including the gunman, and they know where they live. A fifth suspect is in jail on unrelated charges.