- Upper Gwynedd Twp. Police Create Special Needs Registry
- Human Trafficking and Servitude Bill Pass in State Senate
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Man Admits Jewelry Thefts
A Souderton man has admitted his role in stealing jewelry and coins from a relative’s home in North Wales. 21-year-old Robert Thompson of Valley Lane pleaded guilty to theft, and a judge sentenced him to three years probation. He and his former live-in girlfriend, 22-year-old Shanna Smith, must also pay $4,000 in restitution to the victim. Her case is awaiting court action.
The two said they stole the jewelry and coins and sold them at jewelry stores and pawn shops in Lansdale, Hatfield and Quakertown and used the money to support their heroin habits.