- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Office Creeper Arrested
A suspect in a series of Upper Dublin Township burglaries, mostly in the Fort Washington Office Park, has been arrested in northern New Jersey. State Police say a federal fugitive task force arrested 61-year-old Gerald Broadwater, also known as Frank Broadwater and nicknamed “The Office Creeper.” He allegedly blended in at office buildings by posing as a temporary employee or maintenance worker.
He is wanted for thefts of numerous laptop computers from several Fort Washington businesses, and he is also wanted for thefts in New Jersey and other states. Upper Dublin Township Police are filing documents to make sure he is prosecuted in Montgomery County, but he probably faces prosecution first in other states where he is accused of committing earlier thefts.