- Church Treasurer Accused of Stealing Church Funds
- Upper Gwynedd Twp. Police Create Special Needs Registry
- Human Trafficking and Servitude Bill Pass in State Senate
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Two Killed In Upper Bucks Co
A Quakertown area man is accused of killing his wife and her lover in what Bucks County District Attorney David Heckler described as a “love rectangle.” 41-year-old Lloyd Hill of Haycock Township is charged with murder in the deaths of 36-year-old Stefanie Hill and 43-year-old Frederick Tarantino at the Schoolhouse Apartments on Easton Road in Nockamixon Township, where they had been living since December with Hill’s teenage daughter.
Court documents say Hill hid outside the building and ambushed Tarantino as he went to start his car and drive to work shortly before 5:30am Friday. He allegedly beat Tarantino repeatedly with an aluminum baseball bat, and then went inside and stabbed his wife with a kitchen knife.
DA Heckler said the couples became friends after meeting at church, but Fred Tarantino and Stefanie Hill soon became lovers, and eventually Tarantino’s wife Tara and Lloyd Hill became lovers. Hill is being held without bail at Bucks County Prison.