- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Lens Stolen From Church
Lansdale Police are investigating the theft of an expensive camera lens from a church. It happened at about 5:00pm Saturday, January 21, at Zion Presbyterian Church on North Line Street. Police say a photographer from Upper Darby was taking pictures at a wedding at the church, and he left his camera equipment unattended for about 15 minutes on the pew where he was sitting. When he returned he found that his Canon telephoto lens (similar to the one pictured here), valued at $2,300, was missing. Lansdale police are asking anyone with information on the stolen lens to call them at 215-368-1801.