- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Man Gets Probation For Vandalism, Midnight Boat Ride
A man who admitted damaging property at Montgomery County’s Green Lane Park and crossing the reservoir in a park boat after hours has been given four years on probation. 20-year-old Alexander Furuglyas, whose last known address was in Red Hill, pleaded guilty to theft, criminal mischief and other offenses. While on probation he must also do 60 hours of community service and pay the park more than $1,200 in restitution.