- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Bucks Co Woman Dies Of Injuries Suffered On Turnpike
A Recent Central Bucks West High School graduate has died of injuries suffered early Saturday morning on the Pennsylvania Turnpike in King of Prussia. State Police say 18-year-old Michaela Petro of New Britain Township and 18-year-old Jeffrey Lacey of Lansdale were standing outside their car after it ran into a concrete barrier when a tractor-trailer struck the car, which in turn struck them. Petro was a Montgomery County Community College student who was preparing to transfer to Temple. Lacey, a recent North Penn High School graduate, remains hospitalized.