- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Hilltown Woman Accused In Harleysville Jewelry Theft
A woman accused of stealing nearly $2,500 worth of jewelry from a Harleysville store is heading for trial in Montgomery County Court. 43-year-old Cynthia Taylor of Long Leaf Drive in Hilltown has waived her right to a preliminary hearing. She is charged with theft and receiving stolen property in connection with an early September incident. Court documents say she took 52 pieces of jewelry from the Chantilly Floral Boutique on Main Street in Harleysville, pocketed 51, and paid for one with a credit card. Unfortunately for her, and fortunately for the store, she was caught on security cameras and the credit card provided her identity.