- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Bail Reduction Denied In Montco Drug Case
A Montgomery County judge has turned down a Philadelphia man’s request for lower bail in a drug case. 34-year-old Michael Dennis (pictured here) is accused of conspiring with his brother, 39-year-old Anthony Dennis of Montgomery Township, in a multi-county cocaine-selling ring that operated out of Heads Up, a barbershop that Anthony Dennis ran in the Wayne section of Tredyffrin Township, in Chester County. Unable to raise ten percent of his $500,000 bail, Michael Dennis will stay in Montgomery County Prison until his trial. Anthony Dennis did raise ten percent of his $1 million bail, so he lives at home with his wife and children, but he’s wearing an ankle bracelet that keeps track of his whereabouts. He’s allowed to leave home for work, church and meetings with his lawyer.