- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Woman Pleads Not Guilty In Child Abuse Case
An Abington woman accused of leaving her baby alone with her ex-boyfriend, even though she had a protection from abuse order against him, has pleaded not guilty to criminal charges in Montgomery County Court. 31-year-old Colleen Miller is charged with endangering the welfare of a child and recklessly endangering another person. The former boyfriend, 33-year-old John O’Neill of Abington, is charged with indecent assault of a child and other offenses for allegedly causing serious injuries to the seven-month-old child. Prosecutors say Miller Asked O’Neill to baby-sit while she went out drinking with her new boyfriend, and she did not seek immediate medical care after seeing her baby’s serious injuries.