- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Murder Trial Postponed
The murder trial of Upper Gwynedd veterinarian David Rapoport has been postponed until early next year. It had been scheduled to start a week from Monday. He faces two homocide charges for the deaths of his girlfriend and unborn child. She worked with Rapoport at the Harleysville Veterinary Hospital and was shot several times last March. Her body was found in the woods near Allentown. Rapoport remains in Lehigh County Prison without any possibility of bail and could get the death penalty if convicted.