- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Temple Student From Bucks Co Shoots Back At Robber
A Temple University student from Bucks County was wounded early Monday in a shootout with a teenage robber. 21-year-old Robert Eells of Chalfont is hospitalized in fair condition. Police say he and a friend were outside his off-campus apartment on Twelfth Street in North Philadelphia when three teenage boys approached them and demanded money. When they fired a gun at him, he pulled his own gun and fired back. He had a permit to carry the gun, and doctors expect him to recover fully. The 15-year-old shooter is also hospitalized and facing charges for robbery, assault and other offenses.