- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Lansdale Man On The Lam From Police In Florida Arrested In Local Park
A Lansdale man, on the lamb from Florida authorities, won’t be making it to pawn stars anytime soon. He was arrested just after three Monday morning in Lansdale borough’s Stoney Creek Park. The park is closed during the overnight hours. Police say, one of the two people inside a car was identified as 28-year old Charles Farnsworth, who is wanted by Sarasota police for allegedly dealing in stolen property and false ownership of pawn items. Farnsworth is being held on 150,000 cash bail in the Montgomery County Correctional Facility, pending extradition to Florida.