- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Teen Waives Hearing In Child Rape Case
A Montgomery Township teenager, accused of sexually assaulting an eleven-year-old girl, has waived his right to a preliminary hearing. That means his case moves closer to trial in Montgomery County Court. 18-year-old Kareem Richardson of Cricklewood Court in Montgomery Township is charged with rape of a child, indecent assault and other offenses. Court documents say he was arrested last month, and he assaulted the girl repeatedly over a two-year period.