- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Jeep Crash On NE Extension
Two people were thrown from a Jeep Rio Grande Wednesday when it crashed and rolled over on the Northeastern Extension of the Pennsylvania Turnpike. It happened shortly after 11:00am just south of the Bethel Road Overpass in Worcester Township, between the Lansdale and Mid-County Interchanges. The driver, 30-year-old Curtis Docktor of Quakertown and his passenger, 20-year-old Ariel Eisenhauer of Coopersburg, were taken to hsopitals for treatment of serious inuries. Witnesses say the Jeep was speeding at the time of the crash.