- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
- North Penn School Board Holds Reorganization Meeting
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Suelke’s Roadstand Burns Down
Fire late Friday night destroyed Suelke’s Roadstand on Old Bethlehem Pike north of Ridge Road in West Rockhill. Faith Suekle, who operated the stand with her husband Dennis, two sons and a daughter-in-law, says they will rebuild. The stand, which sells fruits, vegetables, baked goods, flowers and various garden products, has been in the family for nearly 70 years. It started as a small outdoor stand that sold fruits and vegetables for short periods, but over the years it grew into a two-story building that was open for most of the year. The cause of the fire is under investigation.