- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Hearing Delayed For Accused Baby Killer
A Towamencin Township man accused of killing his baby son has had his preliminary hearing delayed until later this month. It had originally been set for Monday, July 11. 21-year-old Jameel East of Lantern Lane is charged with third degree murder in the death of three-month-old Enzo East late last month. A forensic pathologist who conducted an autopsy found that he died of blunt trauma to the head. East told police he became overwhelmed after the baby vomited on him, so he went into the bathroom and struck his son’s head on a hard counter surface between two sinks.