- Church Treasurer Accused of Stealing Church Funds
- Upper Gwynedd Twp. Police Create Special Needs Registry
- Human Trafficking and Servitude Bill Pass in State Senate
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
Listen to these shows on demand right now
A Bucks County man was killed Monday night while setting off illegal fireworks. The Middletown Township Fire Marshal says a three-inch mortar struck him in the head near his home in the Upper Orchard section of Levittown. A fireworks website says the mortars are the biggest and best, and it doesn’t get any bigger. Neighbors say the victim, 51-year-old Ray Criblear, had been entertaining local children for years with Fourth of July fireworks.