- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Bucks Co Murder-Suicide
An elderly Bucks County man shot and killed his wife on Sunday, called 911 and then turned the gun on himself. 92-year-old Leroy Clymer and his 87-year-old wife Kathryn were found dead Sunday evening in their home on Doylestown Pike in Richland Township. A neighbor says the Clymers were in poor health. Leroy Clymer was a World War Two veteran, an avid outdoorsman and a founding member of the Paletown Rod and Gun Club in Quakertown.