- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Montgomery Township Man Among Alleged Masterminds In Drug Pipeline
A Montgomery Township man is behind bars after being arrested in an drug sting called “Operation Heads Up.” 27 people were arrested in the drug raid .Two brothers, and a third man were the alleged masterminds of a cocaine pipeline. 39-year-old Anthony Dennis of Montgomery Township and his brother, 34-year-old Michael Dennis of Philadelphia were arrested in connection with the bust. .The operation was called heads-up for a reason. Montgomery County D-A Risa Ferman says, Anthony Dennis ran the operation out of a barber shop in Wayne, Chester County, known as Heads Up. According to Ferman the drugs were sold in Chester, Montgomery and Philadelphia counties. 21 locations were raided on May 18th as police confiscated four pounds of cocaine with a street value of nearly 205-thousand dollars. 14 vehicles and a 19-foot long and fishing boat from a storage facility in Collegeville were seized along with more than $76,000 in cash and 12 firearms. Samuel Marshal of Philadelphia supplied the Dennis brothers with the cocaine. The three suspects are being held on two-million dollars bail.