- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Fire Rips Through Lower Makefield Home Killing Woman
A Lower Makefield woman is killed in an early morning fire.
The blaze erupted just after 8am Tuesday on the 1600
block of Yardley Langhorne road. Lower Makefield Fire
Officials identified the woman as 49-year-old Holly Fusco,
a public defense attorney. Fire officials say it appears Fusco
may have been smoking in bed. Fusco was the lone
occupant of the home at time of the fire. The blaze was
brought under control by 8:30.