- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
DUI With Kids In Car
A Telford man is accused of leaving two small children alone in a car outside a Towamencin Wawa store. 35-year-old William Gross of Mill Road in Telford is charged with DUI, endangering the welfare of children and other offenses. Police say they received a call just before midnight Tuesday about a man running a stop sign and then entering the store. They found him in the rear crouched over with his face against the glass in the refrigerated beverage section of the store on Forty Foot Road Near Sumneytown Pike, and he appeared to be sleeping while standing up. They say he showed signs of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol. The children, ages three and four, were released in custody of a relative.