- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Fast-Food Manager Faces Indecent Assault Charges
A Bucks County fast-food restaurant manager is accused of fondling three teenage girls who worked for him. 50-year-old Eduardo Tomasek of Bensalem is charged with indecent assault, unlawful contact with minors and other offenses. He was a shift manager at Popeye’s Fried Chicken on Street Road in Bensalem. An investigation started about two months ago after a 15-year-old told police he was touching her inappropriately. Police say he also allegedly made rude or sexual comments and touched two other girls, age 15 and 16. Since the news came out four more girls have told police Tomasek fondled them, and they are urging any others to talk to their parents and come forward. Tomasek is on the Megan’s Law registry in Florida for a prior offense.