- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Accused Killer Attempts Prison Escape
A Bucks County man awaiting trial for murder tried to escape from the Northampton County Prison Tuesday. 46-year-old John McGlinchey of Nockamixon Township is charged in the shooting death of Kimiko Moon at her Bethlehem home. She was shot on Christmas Eve and she died eleven days later. Her teenage nephew, Marquis Moon, was shot and wounded in the same incident. Prison officials say McGlinchey tried to break out while in a recreation yard, but the security system worked and guards stopped him. He now faces a new charge of escape, and he has been moved to a higher-security section of the prison.