- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Death Penalty Case in Bucks County
Bucks County prosecutors will seek the death penalty against the suspect in the murder of Levittown resident Diane Corado. Kenneth Patterson was in court Friday and entered a not guilty plea on kidnapping, burglary and first degree murder charges. The 57-year-old victim is the former girlfriend of the suspect. Her body has not been found but a court has declared Corado legally dead. The Bucks County District Attorney says then death penalty is warranted in this case because the murder was committed in conjunction with two other crimes. She also cites Pattersin's extensive criminal history. The trial will start in August.