- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
State Police are seeking more information about vandalism at a Montgomery County cemetery. About a dozen tombstones were damaged between Monday and Wednesday of this week at New Goshenhoppen Church near East Greenville. State Police are asking anyone who may have seen suspicious activity to contact them. Some of the grave sites at New Goshenhoppen pre-date the Revolutionary War.