- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Woman In Pedestrian Fatality Identified
West Norriton Police have identified a woman who was struck and killed Tuesday night while crossing South Trooper Road. She is 59-year-old Catherine Horchuck of Abington. Police believe she was heading to a nearby SEPTA bus stop after leaving her job at the Valley Forge Corporate Center. They say she was crossing the four-lane highway in the middle of a block, where there is no crosswalk.