- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Walnut Meadows Fire Ruled Accidental
Towamencin Fire Marshal Kevin Pezzano says the Sunday fire that gutted the Walnut Meadows Community Center was caused by improperly discarded smoking materials. He says the fire started under a wooden deck in front, burned through it and spread to the roof. He says no charges will be filed because it was accidental, and in some cases stupidity is forgivable. He says the building will have to be torn down and replaced. Walnut Meadows is a retirement community off Detweiler Road.