- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Woman Faces Criminal Charges For Pot-Laced Brownies
A Zern’s Farmers’ Market vendor is accused of selling marijuana-laced brownies from her stand at the market, located in Douglass Township. 36-year-old Sara Ellers of Mont Clare is charged with various drug offenses. Members of the Montgomery County Drug Task Force searched her stand, known as Saharah’s Treasures, late last month after a month-long investigation. Police say Ellers sold the brownies under-the-counter to people who asked for them. She sold custom-made jewelry, tie-died shirts and other items over-the-counter.