- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Serial Robber Gets Prison Time
A Bucks County judge has given a man 7 to 15 years in state prison for a robbery spree last summer. He must also get drug and alcohol treatment. 25-year-old Edward Schreiner of Northampton pleaded guilty to armed robbery and related offenses. He admitted showing a handgun and robbing a Game Stop in Doylestown Township, Pier One Imports in Montgomery Township, Tantopia Tanning Center in New Britain Township and Yum-Yum Donuts and Manhattan Bagels in Warminster. Store surveillance camera pictures led to his arrest. His lawyer says Schreiner is working toward getting his life back together.