- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
U Gwynedd Vet Faces Murder Charges
A veterinarian who lives in Upper Gwynedd is accused of shooting and killing a woman whose body was found last week in Lehigh County. 30-year-old David Rappoport of Browning Court in Upper Gwynedd faces two homicide charges in the deaths of 27-year-old Lower Macungie veterinary technician Jennifer Snyder and her unborn child. Court documents say the victim’s roommate told police that Rappoport, who is married, was the child’s father, he was angry about her pregnancy, and the two had stopped talking for a while, but recently they started talking again. Snyder worked at the Maple Hills Veterinary Hospital in Lower Macungie. She was last seen there on Wednesday, March 16, and her body was found Friday, March 18, at Trexler Nature Preserve in North Whitehall Township. Police say they recovered a gun from Rappoport’s blood-stained car. He worked at the Harleysville Veterinary Hospital, and he grew up in the Lafayette Hill section of Whitemarsh Township.