- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Lansdale Woman Charged In Stabbing
A Lansdale woman is accused of stabbing a man early Saturday morning inside an apartment above the Junction House Pub on Walnut Street. 31-year-old Renee Tucci, who lives in the neighborhood, is charged with aggravated assault and other offenses. It apparently started as a scuffle with another woman inside the bar, and then moved upstairs as the other woman tried to get away. Tucci allegedly grabbed a kitchen knife and stabbed the man in the upper right side of his back while he was trying to defend the other woman. Police say the victim and another man disarmed her and held her down until officers arrived. The victim and the two women were acquainted prior to the incident.