- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
City Man Found Guilty In Norristown Shooting Death
A Montgomery County jury has convicted a Philadelphia man of killing a Norristown man at the front door of his home. Jurors found 19-year-old Leveel Butler-Hayes guilty of second degree murder for killing 48-year-old Stanford Jackson. They also found him guilty of robbing Jackson’s Nephew, Clifford Smith. The murder and robbery happened in March of last year near Jackson’s East Wood Street home. Moments after the Robbery, Butler-Hayes shot Jackson as he stood in his doorway ordering the gunman to leave.