- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Lewd Act Gets Montco Man Probation
A Lower Gwynedd man who admitted committing a lewd act in public has been given one year on probation. 64-year-old Thomas Kennedy of Sturgis Lane pleaded guilty to open lewdness. Court documents say he committed the act last September behind bushes in his own backyard, but he was naked and a woman using his next door neighbor’s pool could see what he was doing through a hole in the bushes. Three other adults and three girls, between the ages of seven and eleven, were also at the pool. As a condition of his probation he must have no further contact with the victims.