- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Man Faces Bucks Co Murder Charge With Or Without Body
Prosecutors are pursuing murder charges against 48-year-old Kenneth Patterson in the presumed death of his former girlfriend, even if her body is never found. 57-year-old Diane Corado has been missing since she and a friend were kidnapped last month from her Levittown home. Police say Patterson hit Corado with a pipe, but released her friend a short time later. Police found him and Corado’s bloody Pontiac Aztek later the same day in New Jersey. He has refused to cooperate with investigators, but Bucks County District Attorney David Heckler says they have a strong circumstantial case, and he will seek the death penalty. Patterson, of no fixed address, is being held at Bucks County Prison in lieu of $9 million bail.