- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Montco Man Admits Stealing From LaSalle U
A Montgomery County man has admitted stealing more than $5.5 million from LaSalle University in Philadelphia, where he worked for more than 25 years. 58-year-old Stephen Greb of Blue Bell pleaded guilty Monday to theft, forgery and other offenses for allegedly authorizing payments of school funds to a phony food company that he controlled. Authorities say the thefts went on for more than 20 years. He was director of auxiliary services, including food service and the student store, which sells clothing and other items with the LaSalle logo, as well as books. Greb was fired in June of last year after an invoice control system turned up irregularities. He had worked for the university since 1984.