- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Bucks Co Man Gets Jail Time For Lansdale Drug Offenses
A Chalfont man is going to jail for drug activity in Lansdale. 35-year-old Toffee Flavors of Sellersville Road pleaded guilty to possession with intent to deliver. He has been given 27 to 54 months in state prison, but he can get out after 20 months if he completes a drug treatment program and officials believe he poses no further threat to public safety. Court documents say he sold small amounts of cocaine to undercover police informants in May of 2009 near Second and Walnut Streets in Lansdale and in July of 2009 near Fifth Street and Kenilworth Avenue.