- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Woman Charged With Making False Reports To Police
A North Wales woman is accused of calling Lansdale Police on two occasions late last month with unfounded reports of crimes. One call was about a fight in progress, while the other was a harassment complaint. Both calls sent police to a home on Columbia Avenue, where the resident said he suspected his former girlfriend made the calls. Police executed a search warrant on her cell phone provider and found that the calls were made from her phone on the days and times in question. 24-year-old Gil-Estel Delmarmol of South Third Street in North Wales is charged with making false reports to law enforcement. Lansdale Police say they want the public to understand that cell phone records are accessible, and they will be used as evidence in prosecution when a phone is used in committing a crime.