- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Jury Acquits Lansdale Man In Sex Assault Case
A Lansdale man has been found not guilty of drugging and sexually assaulting a 23-year-old woman. A Montgomery County jury acquitted 29-year-old Moussa “Moses” Sangare of Valley Forge Road, who had been charged with aggravated indecent assault and related offenses. The victim told police she drove to the defendant’s home, where he gave her a vodka drink. She said she lost consciousness after drinking it and awoke to find Sangare on top of her while she was partially undressed. The alleged incident happened late at night on December 17 of last year. His lawyer, Andrew Schneider, says the alleged victim gave inconsistent statements to police and the medical evidence came up short. He says his client is an African immigrant being judged by foreigners, and he is relieved that he was acquitted.