- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Lansdale Robbery Suspect Arrested
A Lansdale man is accused of committing a strong-arm robbery last month near West Second and Walnut Streets. 19-year-old Matthew Cross-Harris (pictured here) is charged with robbery, assault and related offenses. He was arrested Saturday morning, December 4, when police executed a search warrant at his East Main Street residence after the victim picked him out of a lineup. Police were looking for items stolen from the victim, which they did not find, but they did find marijuana, cocaine and drug paraphernalia and a man wanted for another crime. He is 23-year-old Jevon Vaughn, who lives at the same address. He is accused of making phone calls and sending text messages threatening to assault a woman who also lives on East Main Street and her boyfriend, and police say he continued threatening the couple after they warned him to stop. He is charged with making terroristic threats and other offenses, and drug charges are pending against the two men and others who were in the apartment.