- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Water Balloon Pranksters Face Criminal Charges
Three Upper Bucks County teenagers and a 22-year-old man are accused of dropping water balloons onto a highway from a railroad overpass. 22-year-old Thomas Helt and 19-year-old Ryan Henderson, both of Quakertown, are charged with propulsion of missiles onto highways and other offenses for the incidents that happened the night before Halloween, also known to some as “Mischief Night.” Two 17-year-olds whose names have not been released because they are underage face charges in juvenile court. The alleged incidents occurred on East Pumping Station Road near Veterans Park in Richland Township. Police say one water balloon hit a soft-top Jeep Wrangler a woman was driving with her children inside, and another hit a Chevy Tahoe police vehicle. They say a water balloon dropped from that height could go through a soft top or a window and cause the driver to lose control.