- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
“SAFE” Program Takes Aim At Underage Drinking
Whitemarsh Township Police and community activists have launched a program aimed at fighting underage drinking. At its core is a Student Awareness Forum and Education program, which goes by the acronym “SAFE,” made up of students from Plymouth-Whitemarsh High School and Germantown Academy, which are both located in Whitemarsh. College students are also working with them to develop strategies for combating drinking, drug use and other high-risk behavior.