- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Norristown Peeping Tom Landlord
Monetary damages have been assessed against the Norristown Peeping Tom landlord. An arbitrator has ordered 48-year-old Thomas Daley to pay more than a million-and-a-half dollars to the 17 female tenants he secretly spied on with video cameras hidden in their apartments. The awards were rendered after the victims testified about the emotional distress they suffred as a result of the invasion of privacy. The money will come from the sale of property owned by Daley. He is also serving a prison term.