- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Lansdale Printer Accused In Teen Sex, Drug Case
A Lansdale man is accused of plying a 15-year-old boy with marijuana and alcohol and having sex with him. 54-year-old Robert Haley (pictured here) is charged with indecent assault, corruption of minors, possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance and other offenses. The boy told police he was assaulted once at Haley’s South Broad Street printing shop and once in Locust Gap, Pennsylvania. The boy worked at the shop and went to Locust Gap with Haley to help him move furniture at his vacation home. After talking with him on September 30, Lansdale Police got a search warrant and searched Haley’s Printing Center, where they found evidence corroborating the boy’s story. Lansdale Police and Montgomery County Detectives found marijuana in another search of Haley’s Printing Center in February of this year.