- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Ex NP Vice Principal Faces New Charges
A former vice principal at Pennbrook Middle School in Upper Gwynedd faces new criminal charges for allegedly giving a 13-year-old boy money and gifts to talk about sex. An adult in the boy’s life went to police after reading about 37-year-old Charles Hurst of Somerset Court in Montgomery Township being arrested about a month ago for improper behavior with another 13-year-old boy. In that case he is accused of encouraging the boy to commit a lewd act. Police started investigating that after someone found sexual text messages Hurst allegedly sent to the boy and reported them. In that case he had developed a personal relationship with the boy’s family. He is charged with endangering the welfare of a child and corruption of minors in both cases. There is no evidence of improper physical contact with the boys in either case. All of the charges will be addressed Tuesday during a preliminary hearing.