- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Skeleton Parts Unearthed In Bucks Co
Construction workers found part of a human skeleton Monday while digging under the front porch steps of a Sellersville home. They found an arm bone, a leg bone and the top of a skull outside the home on Branch Street. Police do not suspect foul play. Bucks County Coroner Joseph Campbell says the bones, found five to six feet below the surface, were probably buried about 100 years ago. He says they could have been from an autopsy or medical exhibit at a time when the rules for disposing of human remains were not as clear as they are today.