- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
A Pedaling Dope Peddler?
A Lansdale man is accused of peddling illegal drugs while pedaling a bicycle with his three-year-old son in tow. 24-year-old Chheng Ploysy of Andover Road (pictured here) is charged with drug offenses and endangering the welfare of a child. He allegedly sold cocaine and marijuana while on his bicycle. Police say he took his son along in a trailer on three of five sales to an undercover detective. The Montgomery County District Attorney’s Narcotics Enforcement Team and police from several departments had been investigating him since early August. They seized several plastic bags of marijuana at the time of his arrest on Tuesday.