- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Man Heading To Trial For Crime Spree
A man accused of going on a crime spree last month is heading for trial in Montgomery County Court. 36-year-old Jason Pollock of Lower Pottsgrove waived his right to a preliminary hearing Monday. He is charged with robbery, assault and other offenses for allegedly assaulting and threatening to kill his mother and his former girlfriend, and then crashing two stolen cars before police captured him in Eagleville. Court documents say he ran into a neighbor’s house as she entered the door, demanded her car keys and drove off in her Acura, only to crash it a short distance away. After that he allegedly fled on foot, stole a Ford Mustang from a nearby home, and led police from five departments on a chase that ended when he crashed the car in front of Eagle Pool and Spa, on Ridge Pike near Parklane Drive in Eagleville. He is being held at Montgomery County Prison in lieu of $500,000 cash bail.